Hannah has been a Sales Performance and Leadership Coach with Vi International since 2002 and has a tremendous passion for wanting her client’s to exceed their personal bests. Along with driving the Vi International business strategy, creating new products and marketing, she also plays a significant role in coaching, training and speaking at events within the Vi global client base.
Hannah is a ‘results driven coach’, is competitive by nature and focuses on 'will' as well as 'skill' within an organisation.
A Sales Performance Coach & Trainer to Recruitment Consultants, Sales Professionals & Managers. Her significant experience in managing and motivating teams, sales and recruitment consultancy has given her real clarity on what makes and breaks a high performing ‘sales-centric’ business, leader or individual. Hannah adds:
‘Whether I’m working with an individual or team my outcome is that they leave with all the resources they need to deliver their business results and achieve personal success. We often discount our strengths and concentrate on development areas and being a supporter of ‘Strengths Philosophy’ I am dedicated to uncovering the natural potential that will drive exceptional performance.’
- 2000 - 2nd highest biller in the S3 Group - Permanent - £540K.
- 2006 - Awarded the ACC (Associate Certified Coach) with the International Coaching Federation.
- 2007 - Fastest Consultant to reach 31 contractors running - Progressive Computer Recruitment.
- 2008 - Nominated for under 35’s mentor of the year award at the Women of the Year Awards.
- 2008 - Co-developed & delivered Vi’s Coaching Skills for Leaders training programme (endorsed by the Institute of Leadership & Management).
- 2009 - Author of the Fight Back is Coming! 6 quick steps to beating life’s challenges.
- 2010 - Successfully bid and won the Westminister City Council training contract for Influencing skills programme.
- Conference Speaker – American Express Women’s Network, HSBC, CAPP (Centre for Applied Positive Psychology) amongst others.
- IT Recruitment, Sales Performance & Sales Management, Personal Effectiveness, Authentic Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Impact & Presence, Presentation skills, Communication & Influencing Skills, Stake-holder Management, Dealing with ambiguity & Change, Conflict Resolution, Team Effectiveness.
Qualifications and Affiliations
- NLP Master Practitioner
- MBTI Step 1 & 2, Firo-B
- Emotional Intelligence 360 (ECI)
- Strengthscope TA 101
- Thomas Kilmann Conflict
- Associate Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation
- Transactional Analysis 101